It doesn’t get any easier than this card. I used Snowflake Wishes stamp set and the coordinating So Many Snowflakes dies for the front cutout.
- Stamp Set: Snowflake Wishes 158267
- Cardstock: Balmy Blue 146982, Basic White 159276
- Inkpad: Balmy Blue 147105
- Miscellaneous: So Many Snowflakes dies 153560, Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755 or Stampin’ Seal 152813, Subtle Shimmer Sequins 156407
- Balmy Blue card base – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic White layer for inside – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Place the label die from So Many Snowflakes dies in the center of the card base front and die-cut.
- Adhere the Basic White layer to the inside of the card (do not stamp yet)
- Close the card and stamp the sentiment “May Your Season Sparkle” through the opening onto the white cardstock with Balmy Blue ink.
- Select some snowflake images from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and stamp a few of them randomly on the front of the card and a few on the inside. Be careful stamping on the inside. Make sure the images are placed where they can’t be seen when the front is closed.
- Adhere some sequins to the center of some of the snowflakes on the front of the card.
That’s it! I told you it was easy. There are only a few steps to creating this card; so few that you could easily mass produce them.
To step up the card, you could add some shimmer to the snowflakes by adding some Wink of Stella, or silver emboss the snowflakes on the front instead of just stamping them. You could even make the card with darker cardstock, and gold emboss the snowflakes to make them really stand out. I think that would look really elegant.
And for a really cute idea, you might choose to die-cut or fussy cut an image of Santa from Be Jolly or the penguin from Penguin Place and adhere the image to the back of the die-cut opening so it is facing out. I think that would look cute.
I hope you have fun with this.