This is Sale-a-Bration time – Round 2. The first Sale-a-Bration was earlier this year. Everyone loves Sale-a-Bration time so Stampin’ Up decided to do another one! And they’re offering a wicked good deal to join that will be hard to pass up.
Sale-a-Bration runs from August 3, 2021 to September 30, 2021
Check out what’s included in the Starter Kit. All I can say is wow! You will get up to $247 of Stampin’ Up products for only $99! Here is what you will get in your customizable kit:
- $125 of products of your choice from any current catalog
- + One bundle (9 to choose from, the list is below. Prices vary from $31.30 to $60.25)
- + free shipping
- + a Paper Pumpkin kit
- + all the fun of being part of Stampin’ Up
But remember, this great value is only available during Sale-a-Bration, so don’t wait too long to act.
What bundle will you choose? In addition to selecting $125 of products of your choice, you can also select a bundle from the nine listed below:
Some thoughts about why joining is a great idea
- You will maximize the value of your purchase by receiving free products, and free shipping.
- There is no obligation to remain a demonstrator. You can change your mind at any time. And you get to keep your Starter Kit.
- No pressure to sell – There is no requirement that you sell to anyone (other than to yourself). If you’re a hobbyist, that’s great. I love when hobbyists join. I started out as a hobbyist. You bring your own kind of energy and passion. You love what you do and want to keep doing it in your own way – except you would now get a 20% discount on whatever you buy! If you regularly spend $300 or more each quarter on Stampin’ Up products, this is a great money-saving deal for you.
Your discount as a Stampin’ Up demonstrator is a better value than craft store coupons
We all jump on those money-saving coupons the craft stores send out, right? I know I have. But those promotions usually only apply to just one item, and only occasionally to your entire purchase. HOWEVER, as a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, you would get 20% off your ENTIRE purchase every time you place an order. Come on, you have to agree that’s a great deal, and no requirement to do anything other than sell to yourself. Although if you have a friend or family member who sees how great your stuff is and how much fun you’re having and decides they want to get in on the fun too and buy something from you, you would earn a little extra cash from Stampin’ Up. Pretty cool, right? But, like I said, no pressure.
The perks of being a Stampin’ Up insider are about more than just the discount
As crafters who love Stampin’ Up! products, the discount on personal purchases is at the top of the list of benefits for many demonstrators . . . but there are many others. Here are more to consider:
- Early access to the Stampin’ Up! catalog, and the opportunity to preorder new products a month before everyone else.
- The opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up! events, whether virtual or in person, where you will meet new people, learn about new products and techniques, and receive training and motivation that will enrich your demonstrator experience.
- You will receive a digital copy of Stampin’ Up’s bi-monthly (6x/year) magazine Stampin’ Success which is filled with projects and business ideas.
- Access to Stampin’ Connection – a site filled with nothing but questions, answers, advice, and ideas from other demos.
- Then there is Demonstrator Planning Place which is a demonstrator-only Facebook group that has a constant stream of great content and support.
- You would also receive a weekly email from Stampin’ Up with news, updates and creative suggestions
- Access to Stampin’ Up’s demonstrator website which contains everything you need to know about being a demo
One of my favorite things about being a Stampin’ Up demonstrator
One of my all-time favorite things about being a demonstrator is the big annual demonstrator event called OnStage which is held every Fall. There is always a lot of buzz in the run-up to an OnStage event. That’s because OnStage gives you ah-ha moments, creative and professional takeaways, and the feeling of belonging to a global demonstrator community that you can’t get anywhere else.
This year’s OnStage, which will be held Nov. 11-13, is once again virtual, but even in a virtual platform it’s planning to be as exciting as ever! This year, from the comfort of your home, you would enjoy:
- Creative inspiration and innovative stamping presentations
- Sneak peeks of new products from the upcoming January – June 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration brochure.
- Prize give-aways to every participant
- A celebration of demonstrator accomplishments and recognition
- Encouraging and motivating presentations filled with tips and advice to help you develop a successful business
- Inspiring and encouraging messages from Stampin’ Up’s home office and corporate team
I always leave the event feeling inspired, recharged and ready to take my business and my creativity to the next level.
If you would like to experience this and much more, this is a great time to join. Are you ready to join me on this journey and take the next step? If so, just click the Starter Kit link below and start building your customized kit!