I have exciting news for you today! I am releasing an amazing Customer Appreciation PDF File for June!
I am also posting Stampin’ Up’s Last Chance products from the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog. Some of the products on the Last Chance list are on sale for 50% off! You definitely don’t want to miss either of these announcements, so keep reading…
Last Chance Products
All products on this Last Chance list are from the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog and are only available while supplies last or June 30, 2021, whichever comes first. Twenty seven products are listed at 50% off! You will want to shop early in my online store for the best chance to get this amazing discount, because as I just mentioned, they will only be available while supplies last. So, when they’re gone, they’re gone. Click here to see the list of retiring products as well as the products on sale for 50% off.
Amazing Customer Appreciation Details
This month’s Customer Appreciation PDF features an amazing download showcasing 24 cards made with the After the Storm stamp set, along with a mix of other stamp sets. I am so impressed with the cards the design team created and I know you will be too. Inking with Frenchie’s design team and I created these cards for this Customer Appreciation offer.
The PDF is free when you make a purchase of $40 or more (before taxes and shipping) in my online store and using my June Hostess code ZANKRNC7.
What is a PDF download for customer appreciation?
A PDF is a downloadable file that is emailed to anyone who places a qualified order. The file can be printed or saved to your computer.
What is included in the PDF?
- The PDF includes 11 cards and four 3D projects
- It is 34 pages long and packed with beautiful projects
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for each project, including measurements
- Photos of each project, including inside the card
- A full list of supplies for each project, including ink colors and cardstock
How to qualify for the Free PDF
Anyone who places an order of $40 or more (before tax and shipping) in my online store using Hostess Code ZANKRNC7 will receive the PDF within 48 hours from the time you place your qualified order.
Tutorial for one of my Blog Hop cards – A Beautiful Day for Sailing
- Stamp sets: After the Storm 155038, Sailing Home 149457, Beautiful Moments 151677
- Cardstock: Basic White 159276, Misty Moonlight 153081, Daffodil Delight 11968
- Ink: Daffodil Delight 147094, Crushed Curry 147087, Misty Moonlight 153118, Balmy Blue 147105, Night of Navy 147110, Memento Tuxedo Black 132708
- Dies: Layering Circles dies 151770
- Tools: Sponge Daubers 133773, Paper Trimmer 152392, Stampin Cut & Emboss machine 149653, bone folder 102300
- Embellishments: 2021-2023 In Color Jewels 155571
- Adhesive: Multipurpose liquid glue 110755 (or Stampin Seal), Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Misty Moonlight: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
- Basic White 5 ¼” x 4”
- Scrap piece of Basic White for sentiment: About 3 3/8” x 1 1/8”
- Stamp large sailboat image on bottom right of the card about 1” from the bottom and about 1” from the right side – using Night of Navy ink.
- Stamp the water’s edge image from the Beautiful Moments stamp along the left side of the sailboat and then to the right (as shown in the main photo).
- Using a sponge dauber and Misty Moonlight ink, dab off some of the ink on scrap paper and then lightly run the sponge dauber across the cardstock in the “water” area beneath the sailboat. Just use a light touch until you get the level of ink color you want. You can always add more ink, but you can’t take it away.
- Ink up the “sun’s rays” image from After the Storm with Daffodil Delight. Put a piece of scrap paper beneath the cardstock and stamp the image at the top left going down at a right angle toward the sailboat.
- Using the 2nd smallest Layering Circles dies, die cut a piece of Daffodil Delight for the sun.
- Use a sponge dauber with Crushed Curry ink to color in the edges of the “sun.”
- Glue the sun circle to the upper left corner over the sun’s rays. Trim off the edges that overhang the card layer.
- Ink up the large cloud image with Balmy Blue ink and stamp on the top right, then below that using only part of the image and then again on the left below the sun – again only using a partial cloud image.
- Using a light touch, sponge daub the sky using Balmy Blue ink. Continue to add color until you reach the color you want. It is not necessary to color the entire sky. You just want it to have the essence of the sky.
- Stamp seagulls using black ink. You can either use the seagull images in After the Storm, or the one in Sailing Home.
- Stamp the sentiment “a little sunshine for your day” onto the scrap of white cardstock and adhere across the bottom of the sun using dimensionals.
- Adhere three Pale Papaya jewels to the sentiment tag
- And don’t forget to stamp the inside of your card and even the envelope
Click the “NEXT” button to see more “After the Storm” projects for this Blog Hop with Frenchie’s Team
There are even more After the Storm projects waiting for you, so be sure to hop onto EACH blog listed below. You don’t want to miss any of these amazing projects!