I love this easy-to-use 3D die from Stampin’ Up! It’s different from regular dies in that it only partially cuts through the cardstock – meaning the images remain in place and you pop up the die cut pieces to create a 3D image.
I then colored the die cut pieces with Stampin’ Blends and then mounted it onto a piece of Highland Heather cardstock that I die cut using the Scalloped Contours dies.
I then mounted it onto an embossed layer which I embossed with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder.
- Highland Heather card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – score at 4 1/4″
- Basic White layer 5 1/4″ x 4″ – emboss with Pretty Flowers embossing folder
- Highland Heather – die cut with 3rd largest Scalloped Contours Dies
- Basic White 3 1/4″ x 2″ – place rectangle pop up die in center and run it through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Inside layer – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Follow the rest of the instructions in the video tutorial.
- Supplies to make this card are listed below the video.
How to use the Host Code when ordering
Use my March 2023 Host Code 4Y9SVV6H when purchasing products for this project in my online store. (If you are viewing this after March 2023, refer to the main page of my blog for the current host code.
If your order is less than $150, use my host code when placing your order so that you can receive a small gift from me. However, if your order is $150 or more, DO NOT use the host code as you will earn Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! that you can redeem immediately for free products, but you will also earn rewards from me under my Silver Lady Rewards program.
Silver Lady Rewards Program
Don’t forget to track your purchases so you can earn a free stamp set. For every $30 you spend in my online store, you earn 1 point. When you reach 10 points, you can redeem them for a free stamp set or product(s) of your choice up to a value of $25. Click here for details and a points tracker. You are responsible for tracking your own points.
Thank you for supporting my small business.