Spring flowers are starting to pop up in my garden. Purple and white crocuses are blooming and tulip leaves are above ground and will soon set their flowers. Hyacinth, Grape Hyacinth and Daffodils won’t be far behind. I love spring flowers. They provide color to the landscape after a dreary, gray winter.
With springtime officially here, I thought it was fitting to feature a flower card. This design is an easy one to do and you will be able to do multiples of them. And they can all look a little different by just changing the color of the cardstock and your Designer Series Paper.
- Card base: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Embossed Layer: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (coordinating color cardstock)
- Flap” 8 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ – score @ 4 1/4″ (same color cardstock as card base)
- Designer Series Paper (for front of flap) – 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Basic White for the inside of the flap – Cut 2 @ 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Punch 4 daisies from coordinating color cardstock
- Optional: Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper at 2 1/2″ x 1/4″ (to place on the 2 pieces of Basic White on the inside of the flap.
- Sentiment label: Die cut cardstock using 2nd smallest Stitched Rectangles die
- Cut Basic White for top of sentiment label at 2 1/2″ x 1 1/4″
Supplies – A list of supplies is below the video.
How to use the Host Code when ordering
Use my March 2023 Host Code 4Y9SVV6H when purchasing products for this project in my online store. (If you are viewing this after March 2023, refer to the main page of my blog for the current host code.
If your order is less than $150, use my host code when placing your order so that you can receive a small gift from me. However, if your order is $150 or more, DO NOT use the host code as you will earn Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! that you can redeem immediately for free products, but you will also earn rewards from me under my Silver Lady Rewards program.
Silver Lady Rewards Program
Don’t forget to track your purchases so you can earn a free stamp set. For every $30 you spend in my online store, you earn 1 point. When you reach 10 points, you can redeem them for a free stamp set or product(s) of your choice up to a value of $25. Click here for details and a points tracker. You are responsible for tracking your own points.
Shop for retired products in my Retired Products store: https://silverladystamping.com/shop/
Thank you for supporting my small business.