This month’s customer appreciation offer is a fantastic download for labels to help you organize your Stampin’ Up!® products in the 2023 Annual Catalog. Labels are included for all stamp sets, dies, punches, and embossing folders for the 2023-24 annual catalog.
Why should you add labels to your stamps, dies, punches, and embossing folders? Because you will find that these labels will be among your craft room’s best tools for staying organized. For example, with these labels, you will know if a product coordinates with another product, and what page it’s on in the catalog so you can see samples, and much more.
Before I give you details on how you can get the labels, I need to clarify that the download for these labels is NOT for sale; it is only offered as a Customer Appreciation gift with an order of $20 or more in my online store.
The labels download was created by my team leader’s design team – Frenchie’s Design Team. My team leader is France Martin of www.frenchiestamps.com. This labels download is our way to show we appreciate all who support us and is a little token of our appreciation.
How to qualify for the Stampin’ Up!® Labels download.
All you have to do to get this Customer Appreciation PDF download is to place an order of $20 or more before tax and shipping on my site here and use my host code 7QXFDKAF. You will receive a thank you email from me that will include the PDF download.
Are you a guest shopper? A guest shopper is someone who doesn’t want to share their personal information when making a purchase. When that happens, the demonstrator doesn’t have access to the guest shopper’s email and mailing address. Without access to that information, I would not be able to send you the link to the PDF download. So, make sure you do NOT check out as a guest.
Why is labeling your products beneficial?
I love to label my products for many reasons, and here are just a few.
- Coordinating products are listed on the labels.
- You will know how many dies are in the set at a glance. That way, when you are ready to put them away, you can count all the dies, so you know you haven’t missed any. More than once, I have left a tiny die on my desk, and a few weeks later, I find the die, but I don’t remember what set it belongs to. So, I set it aside and hope I figure out which set it goes with. Or maybe you find a die set that is missing a die; that’s when the fun of searching for the missing die begins.
- The labels also include the page number the product is on in the catalog which allows you to flip to that page quickly and see if sample projects are available.
Label details for each product
- Stamp Sets labels: Stamp name, catalog name with year, ordering number, page number, and coordinating products (if any).
- Dies labels: Die name, catalog name with year, and ordering number, how many dies are in the set, size and coordinating stamps. Also, the letter ‘M’ will be listed if it fits in the Mini Machine.
- Embossing folders: Embossing folder name, ordering number, and catalog name with year, size and coordinating products. The letter ‘M’ will also be listed if it fits the mini machine).
- Punches: Punch name, ordering number, catalog name with year, coordinating stamp set.
The labels can be printed on 1″ x 2-5/8″ address labels (Avery Template 5160). Print as is, even if you get a message saying, “Your Margins are pretty small. Some of your content might be cut off when printed. Do you still want to print?” CLICK YES
If a pop-up window appears, ensure it is set to ACTUAL SIZE at 100%. In conclusion, this step is crucial, so the labels print correctly.
Join my team leader, France Martin Live on YouTube Thursday, May 4th at 8pm EST for a walkthrough of the Annual Catalog
France will be live at 8pm EST on Thursday, May 4th for the walkthrough of the annual catgalog on YouTube. She will go over all of the details, page by page, and show some card samples that she and our teammate Holly Pederson have made. You can also visit her website anytime at www.frenchiestamps.com.
How to apply the host code when making a purchase
- The host code is applied to your shopping bag during checkout. Please verify that you are shopping with me – Susan Molloy – to ensure you are getting this customer appreciation. You will see my name, “Susan Molloy.” If not, click find a demonstrator, type in my name, then select it.
- Step by step instructions on applying the host code at checkout:
- Click On Shopping Bag
- Then click on Add Host Code
- A box will open to type in the host code; enter the code 7QXFDKAF
- Click Apply
- If you encounter any problem placing your order, you are always welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will place your order for you.
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Host Code 7QXFDKAF will qualify for this month’s download.
These labels are for the 2023-24 Annual Catalog. The labels are a great addition to help keep your Stampin’Up! products organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created the label download.
All qualified orders will receive the download by email less than 48 hours after placing the eligible order. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is $150 or more, DO NOT enter the hostess code. That’s because for orders of $150 or more, you will get Rewards from Stampin’ Up! equal to 10% of your order that you can redeem for free products. However, for orders of less than $150, you will not earn Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up, but if you use my host code for your orders of less than $150, I reward you with special customer appreciation offers like this one!
And don’t forget about my “Silver Lady Rewards Program.” You can track your purchases and earn a free stamp set of your choice up to a value of $25. CLICK HERE for more details and to download a free tracker.
Thank you for supporting my small business.