Do you have trouble finding time to craft but wish you could? Are you a beginning crafter without a lot of supplies or in need of inspiration? If so, then the Paper Pumpkin kit is just what you need. Paper Pumpkin is a crafting box delivered to your mailbox every month. The kit contains everything you need to begin creating!
Why is it called Paper Pumpkin? Because just like Cinderella was carried away in her pumpkin carriage, you will be carried away by a paper pumpkin for a few hours of creative fun!
What is Paper Pumpkin?
- It is a monthly subscription that is delivered to your mailbox
- Paper Pumpkin kits are designed for anyone who wants to quickly and easily achieve beautiful, handmade projects – anytime and anywhere*
- You will receive a new project kit each month – one that is great for all types of crafters.
- You can cancel any time – NO COMMITMENT
*Think of this
- Will you be spending time this summer at your vacation home at the beach, the woods or the mountains and would like to spend some time papercrafting, but the idea of lugging all of your supplies is way too daunting? The Paper Pumpkin kit is the answer to that problem. The kit comes with everything you need, including an inkspot. Just add a stamping block, toss the kit into your suitcase and you’re all set to go!
- And if you have kids with you, they can join in on the fun since the kits are super easy to put together.
- Paper Pumpkin = family fun!
Monthly Paper Pumpkin Customer Appreciation PDF File
As a beginning paper crafting business, I am always looking for ways to add value to my customers. I am joining a Paper Pumpkin design team with other demonstrators, and beginning with the June “Expressions in Ink” kit, and every month after that, I will be making cards with the team using the stamp set that is part of that month’s Paper Pumpkin kit. We will then send a PDF (project download file) of the team’s creations to ALL of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers for FREE!
The PDF will include instructions to make cards using the stamp set. It won’t be a set number of cards each month because it will depend on how many design team members participate, but it won’t be fewer than six. Everyone who subscribes to Paper Pumpkin through me or buys the prepaid subscription will receive the PDF. If you are already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber through someone else, I’m afraid that does not qualify. You must subscribe through me.
This is NOT an alternative project for your kit. You can go ahead and make your lovely kit as soon as it arrives based on the instructions in the kit. However, about 2 weeks after you receive your Paper Pumpkin, you will receive the PDF file by email from me which will contain cards made with the stamp set in the kit.
Sometimes, when people are finished completing the cards in the kit, the stamp set gets put aside and not reused. We want to change that. The stamp sets in the kits are unique. The only way to get them is to purchase a Paper Pumpkin kit. We want to show you how to continue to use those stamp sets to make beautiful cards. It’s an easy and affordable way to add to your stamp collection.
The stamp sets alone, plus the card ideas you will receive each month will more than make up for the cost of the kit.
About the June Paper Pumpkin Kit – Expressions in Ink
With the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit, you’ll be introduced to the 2021-2023 In Colors, and you’ll find a familiar shade from the 2020–2022 In Color selection. This month’s kit contains enough elements to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—including ink-stained paper pieces, an exclusive stamp set, and not one, but TWO Stampin’ Spots! And, it all comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, the kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (item #155459).
How to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
The 12-month prepaid subscription is the best value because you will qualify for stampin rewards.
Don’t want to do the prepaid? That’s ok. You can do the month-to-month subscription and cancel at any time.
You can also make a one-time purchase so you can give it to someone as a gift. You can buy a prepaid code that you can send to the recipient who can then click on the link to redeem the code and the kit will be mailed to them.
Because of the popularity of the coordinating Expressions in Ink suite, I’m guessing this month’s kit is going to be extremely popular. Get yours now! CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Once you place your order for your prepaid subscription, you are going to get two emails:
- The first one will be Stampin’ Up’s order confirmation;
- The 2nd one will have the heading: “How to Start Your Prepaid Subscription.” That email will contain a code that has to be activated. The email will also include links that will help you activate your prepaid code.
- One link will be how to redeem the activation code;
- The other link is how to print a gift card, in case you purchased the kit as a gift.
Be sure to share this with all of your crafty friends!