When I saw the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper, one design in particular made me think it would make great postage stamp images. I punched out the images using the Postage Stamp punch and stamped them with the cancelled stamp images in Ranunculous Romance. I also found a great ‘Love’ image in Quiet Meadow that reminded me of the Love stamps that the post office sometimes sells.
- Stamp Sets: Wonderful World, Ranunculous Romance, Quiet Meadow
- Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Basic White, So Saffron, Polished Pink
- Designer Series Paper: Wonderful World
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Orchid Oasis
- Miscellaneous: Postage Stamp punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Orchid Oasis card base – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – score at 4 1/4″
- Wonderful World Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Orchid Oasis Layer – 5″ x 2 1/2″
- Basic White Layer – 4 7/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Basic White for inside of card – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Orchid Oasis 2 1/8″ x 1 1/2
- So Saffron 2 1/8″ x 1 1/2″
- Polished Pink 2 1/8″ x 1 1/2″
*NOTE: Wonderful World Designer Series Paper and stamp set are available for FREE during Sale-a-Bration from now through August 31, 2022 with a $100 purchase from Stampin’ Up.
Great idea for that punch!! Love the creativity you put together!! TFS!!